In today’s business environment, regulatory compliance, technology, efficiency and capital resources dictate that businesses must be on top of their game. One method of tackling all these challenges is with an experienced outsourced partner. Business executives are recognizing the advantages to outsourcing, with HR increasingly becoming one of the most outsourced business functions.
Companies are recognizing the need for expertise in the areas of employment related regulatory compliance and human resource management and are finding that it is more cost effective to outsource as opposed to staffing up in these areas. Witlon provides full service human resource and support services to ensure our clients are compliant while maximizing their investment in their personnel.
- Custom HR compliance programs
- Recruiting and hiring optimization
- Training and standard operating procedures
- Culture and team building
- Leadership development
Additionally, employees are expecting more from their employers, such as 24/7 access to employment information. Employers must deliver a world class solution in order to recruit and retain top talent.
Why Outsource HR?
- Access to HR expertise
- Ensure quality
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Eliminate distractions
- Access to world-class capabilities
- Free up resources for other purposes
- Improve management information
- Accelerate re-engineering of HR
- Reduce risk
- Operate more strategically
Witlon can also recruit and provide experienced, certified and talented personnel for full time and project work if needed.
- Retail and facility management and assistants
- Accounting personnel
- Facility construction managers
- Trimmers and growers
- Extraction specialists
- Technical advisors